I'm praying for the Lord to give me a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARLA

Beloved of All
I'm praying for the Lord to give me a double portion of wisdom and to be filled up completely by the Holy Spirit to were the spirit is running over in my life, I want people to see and feel the Holy Spirit within me and give praise to Jesus only, I give my all to Jesus my king, I also ask that my daughter-in-law ### be touched and healed in the Spirit and in the flesh, touch her mind and convict her of her ways, let her be a guide for her family toward Jesus, In Jesus name Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m praying that ### will approve the ### apartments asap and that God will bless me with the rest of my settlement money that has been held up of ### or at least ### will be returned to me in Jesus Name Amen. Thank you Jesus in advance.
Replies
8
Views
110
Nothing from Jesus or the holy spirit. I need to know if this man will be good for me down the road. I know marriage is a sacrifice and I’m willing to sacrifice for love. I just don’t know if he’s the one. If it’s a maybe it’s a no? I’m ### and don’t have many prospects. What do I do? I keep...
Replies
9
Views
343
Lord, I'm praying for ### and ### to help out today. Let us work in unity. Holy Spirit, touch their hearts and minds. Give us spiritual strength to push through our work assignments. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our minds and hearts. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of...
Replies
10
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom