I'm praying for healing in my body ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please restore my ### where I have heal mind body spirit and body in Jesus name. ADONI don't let my enemies triumph over me, over my marriage. Lord don't my enemies triumph. Over me. Lord let holy spirit convict my husband about is unfaith infidelity and choices to destroy our ###...
Replies
12
Views
424
Good morning please pray for me I need healing all over my body in Jesus name AMEN!!
Replies
11
Views
184
Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom