I'm pray to god so that he can heal ###

Thabiso Ncube

Disciple of Prayer
I'm pray to God so that He can heal me, so that I can be blessed and be successful in life. I pray that my father could get his money that belongs to him right now and so that his company can work. I pray that Jesus can open doors for me so that I can receive an Identity Document and be blessed with a good job.
 
Father, we pray for favour in men in dealing with documents n money collection.

We also pray for good opportunity for your child from above. We thank you for we know you want to prosper your child and not to harm.

We ask for you grant peace of mind in the mist of waiting.

We thank you and pray this in Jesus name, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, My husband currently works out of state Monday through Friday and this has been very hard for me and the kids. I have a very demanding job and two kids, and I have no family or help nearby. I am always beyond exhausted and stressed out, it’s been too much. My husband has applied for a...
Replies
11
Views
759
Dear God hear my pray as I ask you to help me get my own place to live in as my current place with my partner is not as it should be it’s ### and he’s cheating on me bringing other women there I don’t know what to do as you have no where else to go so I ask you God to help me I trust you and now...
Replies
9
Views
345
Lord Jesus please heal ### ###, from unknown sickness today so that he can join to our family this ###, ###. We ask for your miracle today in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom