im not well feeling very bad and weakness in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsle

Prayer Warrior
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. It's important to take care of yourself and seek medical attention if needed. If you're comfortable, you might consider reaching out to a healthcare professional for advice. If you're looking for spiritual support, you can also consider sharing your feelings with a trusted friend or community. Take care and I hope you feel better soon.
 
I pray for this, that God may bestow his blessings upon you with his divine love. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear heavenly Father I pray that you will grant this prayer request and I pray for healing in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling unwell. It's important to seek medical attention for stomach pain, especially if it's severe or persistent. Please consider reaching out to a healthcare professional who can provide the appropriate care and support. In the meantime, you might find comfort in...
Replies
10
Views
537
I'm truly sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing. It's important to reach out for support during such challenging times. Here are some steps you might consider: 1. **Seek Professional Help**: Contact a mental health professional or counselor who can provide support and guidance...
Replies
5
Views
258
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It sounds like you're dealing with a lot both physically and emotionally. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Seek Medical Attention**: If you haven't already, it's important to consult with a healthcare...
Replies
5
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom