I'm not sleeping well. Please pray for health and energy

HaveMercy

Beloved Servant
I'm not sleeping well. Please pray for health and energy this week. Sleep through the night. I wouldn't have to work past 9 pm today. That everyone that would need our help would be in by 2:30 pm. Thank you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer night sleep rest Holy Spirit strength for tomorrow black.jpg
    quote prayer night sleep rest Holy Spirit strength for tomorrow black.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 0
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on him he vl care for it

GOD Father in Jesus mighty name I hand over this person to You Lord touch her bless her with gud sleep God fill her new health n new energy cover her under ur holy blood n let ur name be glorified by her life. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need strength to go on and the energy and stamina to finish all of my paper-work this evening. Thank-you everyone so much for your prayers for me.
Replies
12
Views
333
Pray for ###, please. ### is not in good health.
Replies
5
Views
233
My mother passed away on May 15, and her funeral service was held on May 23. Since returning from the long trip home, I have continued working as usual, but my body has begun to experience a series of health issues that have affected my ability to work. I have been having frequent nightmares at...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,970
Messages
16,805,514
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom