I'm not feeling well recently. My hands ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm moving and I'm not feeling well. I need to move and work. I don't have anyone to help me .. I need energy. Thx
Replies
14
Views
394
I'm not feeling well at work today. Please pray that I'm able to feel better and stay the whole day. I also have a meeting today that I need God's direction with.
Replies
8
Views
232
Pray strongly for me I have upset stomach, aches, stomach discomfort, bloating and a headache.
Replies
10
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom