Im Lost .. Idk What To Believe Anymore ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know my family does not care. I know the police do not care. I have tried and tried and tried again. I have been in court so many times alone. I have begged for help. People will help but no one will help with the abuse. I needed divine intervention. I prayed for so long to be delivered from...
Replies
7
Views
327
God everything is just falling into place... my ### told me some things that deeply bothered me and I don't know what to do next... I don't know which to choose and I don't know who to talk to... if this is you doing this guide me... I don't know what to do I'm afraid... I don't want to do the...
Replies
9
Views
344
Please kindly pray for me as it is no longer definite if I will get the ground floor apt. that I looked at for rent. And now the landlord ### is not sure if the second floor apt is available either for me. I am not sure what is going on right now. Please Kindly Pray. I am very tired of...
Replies
24
Views
589
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom