I'm isolating myself from the world, from my family, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying to become hikikomori and self-isolation from the world. No need to associate with anyone. Just be in my own world and self-isolation in a room for withdrawal of up to 6 months or a year. I need not socialize or spend money in ### and just be myself since the world has forgotten me and...
Replies
7
Views
204
I am actually not a Christian. But I am really hopeless and have no idea what I can do anymore. I feel like I'm falling into despair. I do ask that you all pray for me if you are willing. Perhaps you don't know me. But God is God. He knows everything. He knows what they had done. I have a...
Replies
7
Views
302
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom