I'm in need of ###. I don't ...

Lifemoreabundant

Beloved Servant
I'm in need of $###,###. I don't know where it's coming from, but I'm trusting God to meet my needs in Jesus name!
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s need for financial provision. Lord, You are our Provider, and we trust in Your promise that You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. We ask that You open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.

Father, we do not know where the provision will come from, but we place our trust in You, knowing that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We pray for wisdom and guidance for ###, that they may be led to the right opportunities and resources.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I am in need of prayer.God had blessed me to get a vehicle in 2024.Now I know that the battle belongs to the Lord, round March I stated having problems with it.It’ been one thing after another I had car shield and a warranty company.now they both refuse to fix...
Replies
11
Views
189
I don't want to be constantly depressed and anxious. I thought it would get better when Jesus saved me but it didn't. I'm still suffering every day and I don't want to. I don't want to be constantly depressed and suffer from anxiety attacks. Please pray for my freedom.
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom