Flammafagh

Disciple of Prayer
In my ### kiran
Is ### my ###
Plz ### and ### and
My ### ### ### and ###
And ### and ### and ### and ###
And ### and ### and ### ###
Is please let there be a double portion of your ### on me ###
Thanks ### ### ### ### Thanks thanks ### and ###
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Lord Jesus please intervene on their behalf. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, thank you very much you give me the job. As hotel manager I am not perfect. Please give me the wisdom and knowledge for me run this property. Personally I am struggling, frustrated, middling my family. Everyday I am struggling, scared not able to full fill or expectation...
Replies
7
Views
269
Lord my saviour lord please im begging you help me achieve my goals and KPI in the company. I have so many pending works and all my jobs shipment are delayed. Please lord im begging you please support to and save me. Im in so much pressure and tension. Please lord help me achieve in your...
Replies
13
Views
191
Life in I get a new home in secret where I can have a shower shampoo soap not be locked out as soon as I try to take a freakin shower I haven’t had a shower thats to far Satan is out of control todayyyyyyyyy..Life in I get a way to somehow get a passport sooner and move as far as I can from...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom