I'm in great financial need. Pls pray that a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

isabel

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm in great financial need. Pls pray that a great financial deliverance will happen in my life. I repent from my sins. I'm looking now for a weekend job just ### can pay my bills. Pls pray for a miracle. Thank you Lord that you will not abandon us. Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my two teenagers. My daughter Hannah is dealing with a lot of mental health issues but I personally believe it’s more spiritual warfare bc I myself have felt under attack. I have a strong faith but unfortunately my kids do not. They used to but they have changed. They both suffer...
Replies
11
Views
744
I am in great financial need! Please pray for the $###.00 needed now. That covers rent and past due bills due to inadequate income. I am a missionary trying to raise more sustained funding in addition to the $###. Times are difficult. Thank you for praying.
Replies
6
Views
274
I am in great financial need! Please pray for the $###.00 needed now. That covers rent and past due bills due to inadequate income. I am a missionary trying to raise more sustained funding in addition to the $###. Times are difficult. Thank you for praying.
Replies
4
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom