Im ###, im in ### std, i dont have any

john_suraj

Disciple of Prayer
Im ###, im in ### std i dont have any ambition in my life to study further, but i need a degree i have to know god's plan for me so i have to know what god wants me to do further? Pls help me ..Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ISPEAK CREATE I GET MY POWER RELEASED FROM DARK BLACK MAGIC BINDED UP POWERLESS MYSELF MY FAMILY FRIENDS OUR PETS STRAGGLY THE CAT OUTSIDE IS SAFE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY. NO JANELLE CARS OR TRUCKS RUNNING OVER ME & GOD ALMIGHTY OR STRAGGLY FIRST THING N MORNING ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. MY PLANTS...
Replies
6
Views
145
LIFE IN I GET A VEHICLE OF MY OWN GREATLY TODAY I AM NOT DEAF DUMB NUMB STUPID I CAN I THINK I MIGHT NEED TO WALK TO WORK BRING IN THE LIGHT GREATLYYY..I NEED MORE LIGHT BROUGHT IN I CANNOT SEE HEAR 👂 AT ALL REMOVE REBUKE SATAN AND WHOS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES THAT...
Replies
9
Views
141
oh father thank you for not letting my laptop die the fail safe kicked in. But father i was so happy to finaly go to the dr i despratly need you open the doors they even will provide uber so my failing legs dont have to struggle i called at two pm like i was instructed and no one knows how to...
Replies
11
Views
506
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom