I'm healed from all negative energy only positive energy

gratefully777

Beloved of All
I'm healed from all negative energy only positive energy in my life now in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN ALL NEGATIVE ENERGY WORDS R JUST BROKEN OFF ALL IS WELL..LIFE IN IM BLESSED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS I GET A GREAT BOYFRIEND FOR ME A KIND ONE MY BOYFRIEND WILL BE A SWEET KIND MAN TO ME WHO CAN BE MY CUDDLE BUDDY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
5
Views
95
Life in im a secret my ### my 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS are a secret GREATLYYYYY Life in WE HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR POSITIVE ENERGY FLOWING TOWARDS US CONSTANTLY CONTINUAL GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
173
POSITIVE ENERGY ONLY AFTER CAREFUL REVIEW I HAVE DECIDED TO DISCONNECT FROM ANYTHING ### DUE TO I DIDNT GET ANYONE EVER IM STARTING TO THINK IT MADE IT WORSE THEN BETTER TO BE A PRINCESS UNDER MY ### I LOVED HER SO MUCH BUT THE WORLD HATES ASIANS AND ONLY STOLE FROM ME THE ENTIRE LIFE OF MINE I...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom