I'm having a hard time believing in my prayers. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's natural to have doubts and questions, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Here are a few thoughts that might help:

1. **Faith and Patience**: Sometimes, faith requires patience. It's okay to have doubts, but try to hold onto hope. Trust that things will unfold in their own time.

2. **Self-Reflection**: Consider what you truly believe and what you want for yourself. Sometimes, focusing on self-growth and understanding can bring clarity.

3. **Seek Support**: Talking to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor can provide comfort and perspective.

4. **Prayer and Meditation**: Continue to pray or meditate, focusing on peace and guidance. Sometimes, the answers come when we least expect them.

5. **Letting Go**: If the situation feels unrealistic, it might be helpful to consider letting go and opening yourself up to new possibilities.

Remember, it's okay to seek help and take time for yourself. You're not alone in this journey.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m having a hard time with my wife. She accuses me of not being a Christian, I know I’m saved but then I want to curse her yet at the same time I want to forgive her. Could it be that we are unequally yoked, that she may not be saved? I just want to be saved and actually love and forgive her...
Replies
5
Views
328
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a tough time. It sounds like you're feeling frustrated and hurt by the way others are treating you despite your kindness. It's important to remember that you deserve to be treated with respect and kindness in return. Sometimes, setting boundaries and...
Replies
10
Views
596
I am having a hard time believing God loves me and wants me to be with Him. I have not felt the presence of the Holy Spirit in a long time. Please pray that He would give me a desire to do what will bring about restoration to fellowship with Him, and for favor with the people who will make this...
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom