I'm having a great deal of trouble sleeping because,

I'm having a great deal of trouble sleeping because, once again, my thoughts are out of control. I had been making a lot of progress this week but now it's a major battle to redirect my thoughts. I feel I'm under attack. Please pray I get back on track and my mind rests along with thinking happy, healthy thoughts.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be sure and cast all your cares upon Him for He cares so very much for you, Then rest in His abilities to keep you every minute of every hour in Jesus Holy Name, Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m having a great deal of pain in my left leg and foot; it’s causing me not to be active. I pray for this pain to go away so I can become more active, join a gym, and lose 80 pounds. I know I can lose the weight if it weren’t for the pain I’m having. I’m praying this pain away.
Replies
8
Views
75
I have a problem sleeping because I'm worried so much about all the bills. When my husband lost his job and I lost my job and we have a hard time having money, I just pray that God brought all of our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers on...
Replies
7
Views
177
  • Locked
Having a great deal of trouble sleeping because my mind won't settle down. Please pray my thoughts calm and I get a good night's sleep.
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,785
Messages
16,815,030
Members
651,014
Latest member
Vuaskath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom