I’m going to talk to my bank ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I’m going to talk to my bank about a loan. Something to start over and reduce stress! Please pray and agree for $### - $####!
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### who is seeking Your guidance and favor as they speak to their bank about a loan. Lord, we ask that You grant them wisdom and clarity during this conversation. We pray for Your provision and favor, that they may receive the financial assistance they need to start over and reduce their stress.

Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise and trust that You will provide for ### in this time of need. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for the blessings that are to come. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Bank said no. Can’t get any help. So stressed, I’m about to have a breakdown.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My bank account gets refunded the money from Apple.bill pay..I shut down my Venmo account because they obviously had to do something with it. I shut down my Xfinity Wi-Fi as well. I get the money back to get some deodorant you jerks and a freakin new toothbrush. Im taking off my wedding rings I...
Replies
6
Views
160
Theres nothing in my bank to rob leave me alone Satan and crew I have never been favored or stayed with that’s why I was praying for Favor just to have a normal life for once ok..Life in today make it to work without being robbed when I have nothing to give no confidence as it is let that end im...
Replies
9
Views
167
Look the guys that didn’t make it just leave me alone it’s to mean and cruel what I’m being put there anymore. I have watched them be ripped into shreds to many times it is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..I move where I can have my control of my bank account greatly I get a Guy that...
Replies
7
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom