I'm Going To Clear Things Up With My ### Right Now

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
I didn't have the best day today. ... I didn't get mad or lose my temper, but I wasn't necessarily nice to my spouse ... This is the first time I have brought things up with my spouse in awhile. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. There is just too much I am uncertain about and want it cleared up.

When you find yourself in that place where you cannot hold back, then get up and go someplace away from your spouse. Locking yourself in the bathroom seems to be the fix for most, and say it all to God instead and do not come out until God has you calmed down. It just hinders things to take it to the spouse, it does no good anyway and just creates pressure wedges between you.

God is the only one that can break through to your spouse. You can't. So you have to give it to God and let him truly have it, letting go yourself. I will just pray that God hedge you in and protect your marriage from the enemy using anything you may do out of your frustration to cause further separation. That God keeps you covered and that the Holy Spirit pricks you when you are about to mess up, that He take control of your tongue and give you a sound mind, the mind of Christ. This is not just about the spouses, it is about us as well, and we need prayer over us in this battle too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak command create my Right siatic nerve is put back or whatever I need my health returned im shaking sick and had the worst day ever it’s madness it’s not for me and definitely not in Jesus Will for me this Evil secret agents of Satan they are way to mean and cruel to me it needs to end...
Replies
8
Views
320
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
337
I had a wonderful birthday with my daughter on Saturday. Sunday was our church service; it was powerful! God moved greatly! But after church, the man I've been telling you about, who's her father's age 22 years older than her, Dean ###, who has wrong motives towards my daughter, he at first...
Replies
7
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom