Im getting ripped off in 2 categories ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Im getting ripped off in 2 categories time and money. When I think Im getting back an amount of either something happens to counter it and I get short changed. And when this happens consistently..depressing.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Concerns about job redundancy and financial needs before moving to Australia.
Replies
3
Views
194
Dear Brothers and Sisters:. My name is ###, I live in a small town in Southern Europe and I am a Christian Orthodox. I come before you in humility and with all my respect. I never thought I would join a group like this one, but I did. In May 2016, I went to bed one night and almost did not...
Replies
11
Views
612
I always get ripped off for time, like something takes longer than expected and it cuts into the time I had before the next thing. For once, would like to have the complete time instead of a shortened version of it. So I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off.
Replies
6
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom