I'm fully in debt,iblim bankcrupt,I can't meet ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Myrnoch

Disciple of Prayer
I'm fully in debt,iblim bankcrupt,I can't meet my bills,I can't pay my debts I'm confused,I'm a fraid to respond to a strange phone call,the people I owe are exposing me,help me in prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Myrnoch, who is facing overwhelming financial difficulties. Lord, we lift up Myrnoch's current situation of being fully in debt, bankrupt, and unable to meet their bills and debts. We pray for your divine intervention and provision in their life.

Lord, you are the source of all wisdom and guidance. We ask that you grant Myrnoch clarity and peace of mind amidst their confusion. Help them to make wise decisions and seek the right solutions to their financial challenges. Your Word reminds us in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him." We claim this promise for Myrnoch today.

Father, we also pray for Myrnoch's protection and discernment when it comes to responding to strange phone calls. Shield them from any fraudulent schemes or deceptive tactics. Give them the courage to seek advice and guidance from trusted sources before making any financial decisions. Your Word assures us in Psalm 32:8, "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."

Lord, we ask for your grace and mercy upon Myrnoch's relationships with the people they owe. May there be understanding and compassion extended towards them, rather than exposure or harm. We pray for open doors of communication and opportunities for resolution. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 22:7, "The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender." We ask for your supernatural provision and favor to help Myrnoch overcome their financial burdens.

Lastly, we lift up Myrnoch in prayer, asking for strength and faith to endure this challenging season. Remind them of your faithfulness and the promises in your Word. Help them to trust in your provision and to seek your guidance in every step they take. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your unwavering love and care for Myrnoch. May they experience your peace that surpasses all understanding, knowing that you are with them in every circumstance. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to provide for your financial need and help you to clear your debts. Psalmist wrote: “I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7). May you rest in this assurance as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hi.. I'm a single mother of 3. Earlier this year I lost my father to prostate cancer. I've always had money problems but seeing that we don't get Fathers pension money anymore I have been struggling much much more. I try to pray and have faith that all will be well.. For the past few weeks just...
Replies
Views
I pray for financial breakthrough.My husband and I have a lot of debts totaling to 8000000.This is giving us sleepless nights since some of those we owe are already on our neck.We also need to pay our bills as required of us.I trust in Jesus
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father Please help me financially I am In debt, and owe my friend £50, please help me to clear my overdraft and credit card debt, I am recovering from Breast Cancer and a Stroke, I need your strength to walk in a straight lone my balance has been effected I.slso struggle with the...
Replies
Views
I afraid this world. No mercy has found. Failed to find a suitable job, income, peace of mind, Life partner. Age Reaching to 30 years . No achievement and a lot of debts. Family possessed by demons. I'm living like an animal. I'm in middle of enemies and adversities. This world is brutal. I'm...
Replies
Views
I'm requesting for prayer for my buisness that has been closed for 8days now due to rent; I have debts to pay and young guys working with me who depend on me
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom