Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I'm from Oman I have already messaged you. I hope you were well and good. I and my husband got married in 2018 but still, we don't have a baby. Doctors have checked us both and said we have some fault in the body so it's is risk in a natural pregnancy. And they advise us to go for IVF treatment 2 times we did but there are no positive results. Now we don't have money and even my husband is also not in a proper job. What to do I don't know uncle because of me my husband and my family are getting insulted by everyone. It's really hard to survive on this earth. I could not be stronger health-wise and mentally. Please pray for me And one more thing whoever is undergoing IVF treatment please pray for everyone. In my husband's organization, they are pressuring my husband to move remote area. In that area, there will be no proper hospital and no proper food. We don't know what to do. If we both come to India. No one is there to help us without Jesus. Please pray for us
I have prayed for this in the name Jesus 🥰 amen
I'm GOD will be do a miracle in your life.... Keep praying... Have faith

Oh Jesus bless this family

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom