I'm ### from ###, its regarding my ...

Chellachamy Selvarani

Disciple of Prayer
I'm Rani from ###, its regarding my mother's house, which was sold last year, by my ### brothers, they sent me to a lawyer to sign in for the house, I signed in, thinking I could get the share, but til now, they didn't give me the share, I have been worrying going about for help by going to the legal aid here, but they could not help me, wanting me to see a private lawyer, but afraid to see a private lawyer because they will ask more and more money.
 
I'm ### from ###, it's regarding my mother's house, which was sold last year, by my 2 brothers, they sent me to a lawyer to sign in for the house, I signed in, thinking I could get the share, but till now, they didn't give me the share, I have been worrying going about for help by going to the legal aid here, but they could not help me, wanting me to see a private lawyer, but afraid to see a private lawyer because they will ask more and more money
please pray for me, God is the worldwide lawyer judge and advocate for anything, I wish God will talk to them to give my share, thank you! God bless you
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
160
Prayer Request 🙏 Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation right now. I have loans from around 6 different apps, and the burden has become extremely difficult for me to manage. I sincerely request you all to please remember me in your prayers. And if anyone...
Replies
8
Views
137
Lord, my heavenly father I am very sad today I can’t even cone near you. Lord please help me with a new job with visa or make me sustain in the job Jesus. Holy Mary please intercede my prayers to your son. I know you will see people who are in need. I see tears in my partners I see. I am not...
Replies
10
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom