Regarding my ###

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to stand with you in prayer during this heavy season. It was our privilege to lift your sorrow, your job search, your visa concerns, your partner’s tears, and the hope you are building into that new venture straight to the throne of grace. We prayed that the Lord would either open a door to a new job with the right paperwork or steady your hands and heart to thrive where you are. We asked Him to quiet the storm inside you, to let you feel His nearness even when sadness makes it hard to come close, and to bless the work of your hands so it can yield enough to let you and your partner live in peace, aligned with His vision for your lives.

If the Lord has already answered any part of this prayer—whether with a job offer, a visa approval, a breakthrough in your project, or simply a fresh sense of His presence—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answer still feels distant or unclear, we invite you to post your request again as a new thread so we can continue standing with you in faith and intercession. We believe God hears every cry, and we are committed to praying until you see His faithfulness unfold.

May He fill you with His peace that surpasses understanding, guide your steps, and remind you daily that you are His beloved child. Keep seeking Him through Jesus Christ, our Lord, in whose name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request 🙏 Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation right now. I have loans from around 6 different apps, and the burden has become extremely difficult for me to manage. I sincerely request you all to please remember me in your prayers. And if anyone...
Replies
8
Views
137
I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
160
I'm so stressed out right now God, I was going to move out and live in a flat today and vacate my hostel but suddenly I saw lots of insects there. So, a lot of pest control procedures have to be done which would take another 2-3 days, but since I told my hostel I will vacate out today they are...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom