IM ### FROM ### ###. IN FEBRUARY ...

Kethlath

Disciple of Prayer
IM ### FROM ###. IN ### I HAD A LIVER TRANSPLANT SURGERY. TILL NOW IM DOING WELL BY THE GRACE OF GOD. IM STILL UNDER MEDICATION AND THE DOCTORS SAY THAT IV TO BE UNDER MEDICATION MY ENTIRE LIFE. I WANT TO BE NORMAL AND COMPLETELY HEALED AND THAT MY BODY DOESNT REJECT MY NEW LIVER. IV LOST SELF CONFIDENCE AND HAPPINESS AND CONSTANTLY WORRY ABOUT MY FUTURE. I DONT WANT TO CARRY ON TAKING MEDICATION MY ENTIRE LIFE. I PRAY TO GOD TO HEAL ME COMPLETELY AND MAKE MY LIFE NORMAL LIKE BEFORE. I BELIEVE HE IS A ### WORKING GOD A MIRACLE WORKING GOD. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM. I WANT HIS GRACE AND MERCY UPON MY LIFE. KINDLY PRAY FOR ###. THANK YOU.
 
May God bless you with divine healing miraculously and heavenly peace in Jesus Name Amen. Stay blessed ### in Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes, there is power in prayer (James 5:16)! It’s hard to believe it’s already February. Time is filled with swift transition I need strength. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and older daughter were preparing to go overseas in mid September to visit family. My two young...
Replies
7
Views
272
Brother Kindly pray for my brother son ### ###. He is suffering fever, diarrhea and vomit past ### days.. Vomit and diarrhea continuously, particularly in night time he was very anxious and he talking while sleeping, his parents getting very nerves about him... Kindly pray for him brother...
Replies
8
Views
244
I want to my husband to be to find me and propose to marriage so we marry before the year ends. By faith my husband is tall, handsome God fearing who will always help keep us burning for God, wealthy , calm and will teach me more ethics. Divine speed in destiny Fire in my prayer life...
Replies
7
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom