Carol825
Servant of All
This client was supposed to pay me nearly $### for a job I did for him. I submitted my invoice May ###. I was supposed to be paid June ###. I wasn't. Then he told me I'd be paid the following Thu or Fri. I wasn't. He refuses to return phone calls and emails. June ### is another payday for his contractors. He didn't pay me then either. I sent him a voicemail and email telling him if I didn't hear from him today, I'd be forced to take the next step. If he would communicate with me, I might have more patience and understanding, but to ignore your contractors is not professional. I'm thinking if I don't hear from him today, he never has any intention of paying me what he owes me and I will report him to all 3 major credit agencies. Not only that but report him to every work-from-home blog and website I can find so people all over the world will know not to work for this man/company. Am I wrong? I have prayed. I have tried to have faith. This man is cold for not offering some sort of response to let me know something, anything.
