I'm Extreamly Lonely And Hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your will to be done in my life as I look to You for a marriage partner. I submit to the constant ministry of transformation by the Holy Spirit, making my petition known to You.

Prepare me for marriage by bringing everything to light that has been hidden — wounded emotions, walls of denial, emotional isolation, silence or excessive talking, anger, or rigidity [name any wall that separates you from healthy relationships and God’s love and grace]. The weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through You, Lord, to the pulling down of strongholds.

I know the One in Whom I have placed my confidence, and I am perfectly certain that the work, whether I remain unmarried or marry, is safe in Your hands until that day.

Because I love You, Lord, and because I am called according to Your plan, everything that happens to me fits into a pattern for good. In Your foreknowledge, You chose me to bear the family likeness of Your Son. You chose me long ago; when the time came You called me, You made me righteous in Your sight, and then You lifted me to the splendor of life as Your child.

I lay aside every weight, and the sins which so easily ensnare me, and run with endurance the race that is set before me, looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith, Who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. I consider Him Who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest I become weary and discouraged in my soul. He makes intercession for me.

I turn my back on the turbulent desires of youth and give my positive attention to goodness, integrity, love, and peace in company with all those who approach You, Lord, in sincerity. I have nothing to do with silly and ill-informed controversies, which lead inevitably to strife. As Your servant, I am not a person of strife. I seek to be kind to all, ready and able to teach. I seek to be tolerant and have the ability to gently correct those who oppose Your message.

Father, I desire and earnestly seek (aim at and strive after) first of all Your Kingdom and Your righteousness (Your way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given me besides. So I do not worry and will not be anxious about tomorrow.

I am persuaded that I can trust You because You first loved me. You chose me in Christ before the foundation of the world. In Him the whole fullness of Deity (the Godhead) continues to dwell in bodily form; and I am in Him, made full and have come to the fullness of life.

I am filled with the Godhead — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — and I reach toward full spiritual stature. And He (Christ) is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power]. So, because of Jesus, I am complete; Jesus is my Lord.

I come before You, Father, expressing my desire for a Christian mate. I petition that Your will be done in my life. Now I enter into that blessed rest by adhering to, trusting in, and relying on You.

In Jesus’ name, amen.
 
God please help him to find his soulmate that you've planned for him. In Jesus name. Amen. God bless you ###.
 
I pray that God shows you the right partner He has set aside for you, in Jesus' most wonderful name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I'm extreamly lonely. I don't have any love and companionship. I'm almost ### years old, and I've never had anyone. I hurt extreamly bad, so much that I don't know how to explain the hurt of lonliness that I feel all day everyday, the week days are extreamly bad, but the weekends for some reason...
Replies
6
Views
83
  • Locked
I'm extreamly lonely. I don't have any love and companionship. I'm almost ### years old, and I've never had anyone. I hurt extreamly bad, so much that I don't know how to explain the hurt of lonliness that I feel all day everyday, the week days are extreamly bad, but the weekends for some reason...
Replies
8
Views
103
MimiM
M
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for God to send me a ###. It is written, that all man needs a ###.
Replies
4
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,865
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom