I'm extreamly lonely. I don't have any love and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I'm extreamly lonely. I don't have any love and companionship. I'm almost ### years old, and I've never had anyone. I hurt extreamly bad, so much that I don't know how to explain the hurt of lonliness that I feel all day everyday, the week days are extreamly bad, but the weekends for some reason are even worse. I ask you to please pray for me, Please pray for God to send me a mate to love, and share my life with.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for you..I know how you feel. I pray the Holy Spirit comes and comforts you and fills your heart with love and peace. I am sure God is working something out for you and it will be worth it. I pray He helps us be patient and wait for His time. Hang in there, you are not alone, the joy of the Lord is your strength. This too shall pass. Stay Blessed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, i’m so lonely. I don’t know if that’s the sign I’ve been looking for, but why did he even talk to me again? 🥺 I know I don’t know much about love and relationship because I’ve never been into one, but Lord, I trust you. 🙏🏻 Save me from this loneliness. I want to meet him now.
Replies
12
Views
232
I'm so lonely I don't have much friend I feel so lacking I'm away from home to seek job but the world seems so big to me that I don't have the courage to face it and I'm just like pushing God away day by day I feel burden as my parent trusted me most. but here I am spending my day with my gadget...
Replies
8
Views
63
  • Locked
I'm extreamly lonely. I don't have any love and companionship. I'm almost ### years old, and I've never had anyone. I hurt extreamly bad, so much that I don't know how to explain the hurt of lonliness that I feel all day everyday, the week days are extreamly bad, but the weekends for some reason...
Replies
6
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,865
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom