I'm depressed. I pray God helps me ...

Shaskath

Disciple of Prayer
I'm depressed. I pray God helps me through this struggle and grant academic success.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
I’m sorry to hear about your struggles, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking God to reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, grant you success, and fill you with His love, peace and strength. Remember that He is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). Peace & blessings to you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God helps me be successful at my job.
Replies
11
Views
371
Please pray that God helps me in my goal.
Replies
7
Views
305
Please pray that God helps me be a better person.
Replies
6
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom