I'm currently in need of prayers and help through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm currently in need of prayers and help through my confusion and doubts. I pray for God to give me a good stable job where I can provide for my family in their needs, I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET TO LEAVE WHERE IM CURRENTLY AT ITS WAY TO NEGATIVE I CHANGE MY NAME IN SECRET..MY DAUGHTERS MY SON LIVE THERE LIVES THE WAY THEY WANT TO AND DONT GET UPSET IM TO ATTACKED DAY NIGHT FROM THE EVIL TAKERS IDK Y THEY JUST DONT WANT ME HAPPY FOR NOTHING....I GET FREEDOM FROM TRYING TO...
Replies
10
Views
186
Please lift my husband ### and his job in your prayers. I put prayer request here and god blessed him with a job after staying hole without a job for 6 months, but thibgs have been stressful with new project manjor putting so much stressful environment and pressure . Please pray for stability...
Replies
13
Views
293
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom