I'm continuing to pray the for the ...

bobr69

Beloved of All
I'm continuing to pray for the safety and protection for my ### and my family. Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your protection and safety for ###'s dad and family. Lord, we know that You are the Almighty God and that You are always with us. We ask that You would surround them with Your divine protection and keep them safe from all harm. We also ask that You would give them peace and comfort in the midst of any difficult situations they may face. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your loving care. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praying in agreement for safety and protection for ### and ### family in Jesus' name, Amen
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

The dark moments of our life last only as long as is necessary for God to accomplish His purpose.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I thank You for each and every person who prays here, for those who do not post requests but pray for the needs, requests posted, for those who have vital crucial needs that are close to their hearts, for those who pray for daily needs that may seem light but You care for each and every...
Replies
11
Views
129
Lord, Thank you for granting me life. I ask that you give me a sign that I am on the right path. That I am recovering from my CPTSD. Please continue to guide me in my recovery. I ask of you to also continue guiding ### heart back to me and remove any third party influences in this matter. I...
Replies
15
Views
499
Lord above all, Please help me recover from my cptsd. Please help me become resilient to its affects and become the true person I am meant to be. Please help guide ###'s heart back to me. I ask of you to remove all third party influences. Because of this relationship my connection to you has...
Replies
6
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,322
Messages
16,798,291
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom