Im back on this profile thank you Jesus for letting

Netta

Humble Servant of All
Im back on this profile
thank you Jesus for letting me be able to get back on here
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help today. I thank you for helping me at work today and for giving me the courage and the strength to be able to be to do the many things that I have asked you to help me with. Thank you for answering my prayers and accepting the prayers for my dear friends who have...
Replies
16
Views
147
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
221
Dear God I just wanted to thank you again for helping me have a great day today. Thank you for helping me not drink alcohol today. I woke up early and for a moment I felt like having a cold beer and a glass of whiskey and sprite. Then I over came that feeling and I went back to sleep. I had a...
Replies
12
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom