I'm asking the man of God to ...

I'm asking the man of God to pray for my son who is having a mentality problem and now he is taking dagga by now he is in hospital worried mother ###
Lord bring healing! We pray for this mother's heart as well. We pray healing and peace over this family. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
232
I want yo full walk with God but I also want to be with someone to share in this life I know God is the almighty friend I just someone in this life in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
175
Dear Father, please mend my broken relationship with ###. Please forgive me lord for the mistakes I make and help ### forgive me as well. Help reunite me with my children although not biologically mine, I’ve raised and loved them since they were babies. Lord father help me live my life according...
Replies
6
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom