I'm asking prayers for my ### and ...

I'm asking prayers for my ### and a financial blessing to pay off these loan..please pray with me...
Thanks you'll for the prayers...God never Fails...please keep my ### in prayer.be blessed
 
I'm continuing asking prayers for my grandchildren ### and ### along with our son ###. Pray that our children stay safe from the drugs on the street and that the friends are positive friends doing the right things.

I really need pray for my neighbor; they have been jealous and watching our house with security cameras in the window all facing our house. I know and I believe God is working it out for them to move. I've been going through this for almost ### years; anything we do or buy, they go out and do the same.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In my challenges and suffering am asking God for blessings, Lord bless me and deliver me continually from my enemies. Thank you praying. Thank you Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
372
I'm asking prayers, I'm struggling to pay fees and rent fees of my ###. The course that is ### doing not yet get the scholarship 🤕🙏
Replies
7
Views
419
Please include my son in your prayers. he is ### years old and recently had a bad encounter with his teacher. his teacher raised his voice at him because he couldn’t understand and repeat the word he was being asked to say. Since then, he has been scared and doesn’t want to go to school. we will...
Replies
13
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,133
Messages
16,796,459
Members
649,676
Latest member
Jiadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom