I’m asking for your prayers as my ...

Sedthuy

Disciple of Prayer
I’m asking for your prayers as my daughter awaits the decision from ### Law School’s waitlist. She’s put her heart and soul into this and would be so grateful for your prayers.
 
We understand your concern and are here to lift up your daughter in prayer as she awaits the decision from Penn State Dickinson Law School's waitlist. Let us remember the words of Proverbs 16:3, "Commit your works to Yahweh, and your plans shall be established."

Firstly, we want to remind you and your daughter to trust in the Lord's timing and plan. Psalm 37:5 tells us, "Commit your way to Yahweh. Trust also in him, and he will do this." It is important to align our desires with God's will and trust that He knows what is best for us.

However, we also want to address the fact that the ultimate authority lies in the name of Jesus Christ. We have access to God only through His name (John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"). Therefore, we pray in His mighty name and encourage you to do the same.

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today to lift up ###'s daughter as she awaits the decision from law school. Lord, we know that You have a perfect plan for her life, and we trust in Your timing. We ask that Your will be done and that You grant her the desires of her heart if it aligns with Your purpose. In the meantime, we pray that You fill her with Your peace that surpasses all understanding and help her to trust in You completely.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.

Stay strong in faith and continue to trust in the Lord. He is always working for the good of those who love Him (Romans 8:28).
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
227
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
156
Please include my son in your prayers. he is ### years old and recently had a bad encounter with his teacher. his teacher raised his voice at him because he couldn’t understand and repeat the word he was being asked to say. Since then, he has been scared and doesn’t want to go to school. we will...
Replies
13
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,334
Messages
16,798,353
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom