I'm asking for prayers that this depression ...

I'm asking for prayers that this depression and anxiety be removed from mind and body. I'm lost and I need some guidance in my life. I'm feeling worthless. I'm disabled and can't work anymore and have applied for my SSDI but it's hard dealing with them. I need financial stability to take care of my family. I'm in a bad place right now in my life. I feel like just giving up sometimes. I just want to be stress free and debt free. Father God I need you right now.
Dear Father God, I pray that this person be released from the burden of depression and anxiety. Heal them from whatever hurts them. Show them grace and mercy so that they can be relieved of feelings of negativity. Depression and anxiety is not from you. You said cast all of cares upon you for you care for us. Give them the spirit of peace and understanding. Wipe away what causes them stress. Wipe away all of their debt. You already know their story goes. It is in your mighty name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I’m humbly asking for prayer for my son, ### who is a freshman in college and currently struggling with depression. As he navigates this new chapter in his life, he has been feeling lost and hopeless. Please pray that God surrounds him with His love, gives him strength and peace, and...
Replies
10
Views
163
My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
230
I'm asking for prayers for my ex. He is still drowning in depression and work stress. All he does is sleeps and works and doesn't socialize much anymore. I haven't heard from him in a month and I think that's best for both of our healing. I'm still praying for his healing and recovery and that...
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,824
Messages
16,815,350
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom