I'm asking for prayers for ### to have safe ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kashsinger
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kashsinger

Guest
I'm asking for prayers for me to have safe travels today, as for my job I will be traveling through snow and ice, please pray to that I arrive to and from work safely.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello i have been having some concerns with my car lately and I drive a lot each day to clean houses and office buildings and I need my vehicle for work and everyday life please pray that God will keep his hand upon my vehicle and fix whatever is wrong. I have been upset about it but also trying...
Replies
9
Views
157
My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
226
I’m asking for a prayer request for my step mom ### she has really changed me and my dads life for the better and I ask yall could help me pray that the doctors figure out what’s going on and she has a quick and easy recovery I trust in the lord.
Replies
13
Views
472
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom