I'm asking for prayers for a stress free day ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kashsinger
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kashsinger

Guest
I'm asking for prayers for a stress-free day at work, please pray that everyone gets along and has no issues. Please pray that my water lines don't burst today, please pray for my family, like many, we've had a difficult winter. God Bless.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free and peaceful day. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
11
Views
233
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful and accurate work day; in addition, please pray that God will remove all physical pain that I am feeling throughout my body in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
136
Today we will be short staffed majority of the day. Please pray along with me in agreement that the day will be stress-free, peaceful, accurate and the call volume low. I work in a call center and normally the call volume is high. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom