Im asking for prayer for my ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
I'm asking for prayer for my elderly ###. She has a live-in care taker, and I sometimes worry if she is always kind to her. There is just so much to worry about; it's overwhelming. Please pray that God gives me the strength and endurance to care for my ### and supervise her care takers properly. I don't know how much more I can take. I love my mother but she is a lot of work.
 
Dear God please help your servant to have the strength and love from You to be able to take care of her mom. Please bless and calm her mom and give both peace. In Jesus' name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come in Jesus name asking for prayers for my little bud. He has been sick for 3 days now. He is ### years old now around ### pounds. He plays normal for a while and then something comes up. I have the medicine I'm doing everything the vet would. In Jesus name I pray he goes back to normal...
Replies
8
Views
217
im asking for prayers of focus for myself and my health and fincaces seems like i cant prosper correctly like something is holding me back from prospering in my life i cant accomplish and achieve what i want seems as if nothing is going right for me and i dont know why hatred from my girlfriend...
Replies
10
Views
212
A woman is asking for prayer. She knows the father of her baby is a pastor. That he may still be angry. That he had once prayed no good for their deceased baby. The baby passed away early and was delivered early. He is recognized in his country by worlds standards not by things done for God. The...
Replies
10
Views
24
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom