I'm asking for prayer because, I notice that every time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm asking for prayer because, I notice that every time I progress in my weight loss goals or start showing some confidence, there are certain people in my life that become even more critical about my looks. Please pray I don't give up on my goals because of negativity.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Everyone, Some days it’s very difficult for me to pray because of all the things that I’ve been through. I see all the people who maliciously and deliberately abused me living their best life. I don’t consider them to be MY abusers. They were abusive people who chose to unleash...
Replies
6
Views
348
I'm asking for prayer because I'm in a situation where I live with a loved one who has an addiction to alcohol and it is affecting my life, too. The person occasionally sees they have a problem but then they relapse and come home to start arguments and threaten me. The person does not commit at...
Replies
13
Views
472
One type of deception I notice in the probable last days is someone consistently practicing a sin condemned in the Bible yet defending it and calling themselves a Christian. Like I've heard some practicing homosexuals say that you can be gay (unrepentant and defending it) and a Christian. You...
Replies
12
Views
724
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom