I’m ### and I got my ears ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been diagnosed with an internal severe ear infection and my left ear and an outer ear infection in my right ear. I have been dealing with this infection for ### months. I've been on different antibiotics. Nothing has worked. I have been in pain. I've woken up many...
Replies
8
Views
261
Dear God, my manager at my part-time job reduced my hours from 16 to 8 hours a week. Recently she emailed the new schedule and she gave me my hours back. I now have 16 hours every Saturday. Thank you so much and thank you for protecting me. I love you! Amen.
Replies
9
Views
355
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom