I'm an alcoholic. Have to go to ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will someone please pray for me to quit drinking. I need help. I can't go to sleep without a drink. I get shakes and start dry heaving unless I have a drink. I don't wanna be a drunk anymore. I have a grandchild I want to be around for. He's only ### yrs old. I think I may need to go to the...
Replies
10
Views
383
Please pray for ### to be delivered & set free from severe alcohol addiction! 🙏 It has caused him much destruction in his life.... * Destroyed his marriage. * caused multiple job losses....some very important jobs for huge organizastions, that he only held down for several weeks (after going...
Replies
10
Views
199
My name is ###. I'm an alcoholic that has struggled with addiction for ### years. It's destroyed my life. I live in a world of nothing but shame, guilt, and depression. I feel like the entire world around me is crashing down. My girlfriend is suffering from a major seizure disorder and needs...
Replies
28
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom