Lord, u know I don't have money for the doctor. I don't have ### insurance. I applied for countless jobs and nothing yet Lord. Please, hear my prayers. In Jesus name. Amen.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I SPEAK LIFE GREATLYYYYYYYYYYYYY RIGHT NOW IM NOT MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS THERE SPOUSES OUR PETS MY BOAZ NOT BOZOZ WILL NEVER BE GREATLY DUMB NUMB DEAF STUPID MUTE UNAWARE OF WHO OR WHAT IS GOING ON EVER AGAIN NO LACK GREATLY IN MY LIFE MIND HEART SOUL FOREVERMORE MYSELF I MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS...
I already sent prayer request about my two year old baby got ear cut middle and happened 4 stitches but still I'm feeling sad and depression that bcoz of my negligence she got injured and I'm feeling to die day by day cause my husband also not go work he is at home only I use to work office work...
PLEASE JESUS, HAVE MERCY! I MUST BELIEVE MY PRAYER HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED!
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. There were malicious elements coming to this prayer, insulting...