I’m about to go in for surgery, ###

God is with you, surrounding you & all involved with His Mighty Hand... Zephaniah 3:17 -

"For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty Savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With is love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs" ...
**I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.**
 
God is with you
Praying for divine peace and successful surgery, wisdom to docs in Jesus ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my surgery tomorrow morning to go well. I am choosing to trust the Lord and not be fearful.
Replies
9
Views
200
I'm having trouble sleeping as my mind keeps replaying a stressful day at work. Please pray for God to help me focus more. I worry about dementia which runs in my family. I pray that today was just a super stressful day and that I'm not losing my ability to focus. I pray that I didn't make...
Replies
9
Views
166
My father will undergo his surgery tomorrow, please help us pray that it will go well and pray that the tumor won't metastasize. Help me pray to God and Jesus. Keep my father in your prayers everyone. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom