im a young man of ### years old i ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter seabe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seabe

Guest
I'm a young man of ### years old. I'm currently trying to start a business trading on fruits and vegetables, but my efforts of raising capital are failing, and I need your prayers. Every time I make some cash, there is a shortage at home, and I end up spending my capital. I believe in God. May you please pray with me and my family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I'm a ### years old international student from ###. I can't really study independently; there are too many things distracting me from studying. It's been a long time, and I really want to improve my grade and my English. I try to focus on studying, but I can easily get distracted. So...
Replies
3
Views
293
I am ### years old, I am ready to experience real love. I never married or had children. I've prayed and prayed. I am asking God to HEAR me and bring me my perfect life partner to experience unconditional love and marriage. I am ready for marriage this year to right man.
Replies
6
Views
390
I am ### years old, I am single and I do not work. I owe years of rent money to my sisters and I will be able to pay them a large part in a few days. I also have other very large debts. Today I wonder about my future. What will I do or what will they force me to do?
Replies
8
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom