I’m a worthless sinner

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting you up as you shared that you feel like a worthless sinner and that you desire to truly seek the forgiveness of God and to repent and to focus on Him and His will for your life. We want to encourage you that the love and mercy of God are greater than any sin and that you are not worthless in His sight, for you are deeply loved and valued by Him. When we come before Him with a humble and repentant heart He hears us and forgives us. As it is written in 1 John 1:9, If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. And Romans 8:1 reminds us that there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus.

We pray together for you now. Father we lift up our friend to you and ask that you help him to receive your forgiveness and to know your grace and to be assured of your love. Help him to turn from sin and to walk in true repentance and to keep his eyes fixed on you and to follow your will for his life day by day. Draw him close and give him peace and assurance of your mercy and help him to rest in the finished work of Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name.

If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I feel worthless as I feel like god is a million miles away and I am the worst sinner and that God doesnt care or love me pray as I have always had terrible jobs and pray as I feel so down and depressed and I feel like god isa billion miles away and I can't even read my bible or listen...
Replies
13
Views
202
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You are valuable and deserving of care and support. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency...
Replies
7
Views
146
Nothing I do ever works. I'm feeling extremely worthless, and hate my life. Please pray God takes away my depression and things get better.
Replies
9
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom