I'm a mother of a 6 month ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, During my years of high school I was forced in special ed then during my years of college I just took too long and I did not have a really good semester in college was scary to survive. I’ve also learned that grad school is scary to survive and I’m a little too old for grad...
Replies
11
Views
196
Jesus I am ### month pregnant and I'm financially had very problem can't even go for checkup and tablets but now I had very bad teeth pain it's very painful long ### also same issue happens had toothache while I'm pregnant bcz of cavity issue had premature baby and suffered a lot now my baby is...
Replies
12
Views
417
EMERGENCY,?? EMERGENCY, ??? EMERGENCY,?? EMERGENCY??? Father-God Help's ### receives her snap Benefits, they have All the Information, they are Giving her a hard time, they have all the Information, Needed Father-God, Helps, the situation be Resolved, she Needs her Food allowance, for Self and...
Replies
5
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom