If you have your health, if you have your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominick

Humble Prayer Warrior
If you have your health, if you have your family a house to live in and friends to talk to.. then you are blessed. You are one special person God has chosen to bless. Fast and pray that others too will be blessed when they enter into the house of the Lord and start worshiping Him in spirit and in truth. Lord Jesus, fill our temple with your holy presence. Bring newcomers to our services. Be our guest. We love you and praise your holy name. In Your name. Amen
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:2 – “Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:2, the psalmist is pleading with God, desperately asking Him not to turn away...
Replies
9
Views
113
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 4:14 :this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?” A Prayer...
Replies
9
Views
85
I want to first acknowledge that Jesus is my LORD and SAVIOR! I pray for all request here that everyone's needs be met. As for my personal request, both me and my wife have a little ministry here in ###. Two Saturdays a month we street feed and we give out free clothing. I am asking the LORD to...
Replies
10
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom