If you can agree with me in ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
If you can agree with me in prayer that the Lord won't allow affliction upon affliction and sorrow upon sorrow. Thank you. GBU
 
I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless my friend with peace and success, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If you can agree with me in prayer that the Lord won't allow affliction upon affliction and sorrow upon sorrow. Thank you. GBU
Replies
10
Views
364
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! What if there’s only one thing in your entire life you could actually be the greatest at — and you’re missing it? In our latest episode, we sat down with ###, married 40 years and pastor of a giga church in ### and discussed his...
Replies
0
Views
80
son to be set free!!!!and my neighbor hood is full of drug addicts!!! they need salvation and complete delieverence,please help me pray
Replies
7
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom