If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lab

Beloved of All
If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. Job 22:23

Father we turn to you, we return to you, for we desire your ways, your righteousness, humbled, we return before you Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be forgiven for all my sins, and truly repent to the Lord. I've been water baptized a few years back but I fell into a habitual sin again, losing my desire to pray. Please pray for me to come to the Lord with a broken heart and repentance. Pray for me to be annointed by the...
Replies
9
Views
199
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:9 : But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen...
Replies
8
Views
373
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 3:12: “Go, proclaim this message toward the north: ‘Return, faithless Israel,’ declares the Lord, ‘I will frown on you no longer, for I am faithful,’ declares the Lord, ‘I will not be angry forever.’” An Extended Explanation of...
Replies
7
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom