If this is the path the Lord ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
If this is the path the Lord wants me to take, may he open all the doors needed for me to get there.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in Jesus Name, asking for Your guidance and direction for ###. Lord, if this is the path You have chosen for ###, we ask that You open all the doors needed for them to get there. Help them to trust in You and Your perfect plan for their life. Give them the courage and strength to take the steps necessary to reach their destination. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dearest Friends, I humbly ask for your prayers for this. I am on the pre-med path. As I have pursued this path, I have become closer and closer to Christ, and so I am continuing to trust in this path that the Lord has made for me. And He has been so so good to me; I walk blindly, and Christ...
Replies
7
Views
166
Feel like I’m not on the right path at all and I need help moving forward. He makes the crooked places straight. So I shouldn’t be pulled in all these different directions.
Replies
9
Views
115
I've opened a massage business, and it failed earlier this year, so I closed it. As I catch up financially, I want to explore other paths. I'm not sure if I should write a book, screenplay, a song. To do more improv or try stand-up comedy. To finish the NASM and focus only on fitness. Get back...
Replies
6
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom