If he is not the one deliver me from infatuation

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
God deliver me from infatuation if he is not the one. And then join me with the flesh of my flesh and bones of my bones. This year in Jesus name. Let it be revealed to me and him who he is very fast!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### years old and on 2 May I would be ###. As you all know my story and what I have been going through… A past few days draw me closer to God, I pray, I read the Bible & I watch videos about Jesus and His miracles. God has started working in my life, I am feeling peace. Today my brother...
Replies
8
Views
235
You have no idea how supportive this community has been for me especially during this tough time. May God bless you all …. I brought up in a Hindu family & I was a believer in Hindu Gods Fortunately, I accepted Jesus Christ on 15th March, 2023 & surrendered my life… Jesus chose me. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
292
Oh Lord let your name be glorified in my life in the name of Jesus Lord close the eyes of the evil one against me in Jesus name deliver me from problems oh Lord Father bless me financially and heal me of every sickness and let ### see me and glorified God.
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,911
Members
650,418
Latest member
Celaeldoraorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom